The McGehee Family ::: Fort Worth Family Photography

No time for a lengthy description. I know Amy is just beside herself waiting to see her sneak peek. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope you love them Amy! There are so many more of course. xo

KELSEY –   – (April 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM)  

OMG, I LOVE THEM!!! yOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!

Amy McGehee  – (April 2, 2010 at 5:32 PM)  

There are no words for how much I love these pictures, and for you captured 'us' as a family. Christin you are a gifted woman and these pictures will forever be priceless to me. Everyone who sees them has been absolutely blown away by their beauty and by your talent. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Rachelle Harwell –   – (April 8, 2010 at 8:25 AM)  

I love ALL of these pictures!! Awesome job, and I absolutely LOVE the one of Lucy in the guitar case. You guys are so blessed, and have such a beautiful family.

Post a Comment