lola ::: dfw baby photographer

Lola is One! Along with her sweet parents, we met at my outdoor studio Saturday morning for a mini session. Mini sessions are great for this age and my backyard is the perfect little secluded location for little ones. I just love this sweet, expressive baby girl. And that red hair... swoon.

Thank you Jenn and Pete for coming to my home and allowing me to capture this sweet time in Lola's life. I look forward to watching Lola and your family grow. I know the birthday party will be a hit and I will be thinking about y'all this weekend. Pete, I hope your knee heals well and you get back on your feet soon. :)

This is what we got in 30 minutes, minus a few. Yes, three outfit and "scenery" changes and even though I say fifteen images, I can never narrow it down. xoxo


The quilts are from my stepmom, Susan who owns The Quilt Asylum in McKinney.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Post a Comment